Flash fiction is perfect for your coffee break, your commute, or whenever you have a few minutes for yourself. Crafted with gemlike precision, every flash fiction piece tells a complete story, never using more than a thousand words.
The Best of Every Day Fiction Two brings together one hundred flash fiction pieces selected from Every Day Fiction’s second year of publication. Following the success of The Best of Every Day Fiction 2008, this volume brings you a hundred more bite-sized tastes of science fiction, humour, romance, fantasy,
horror, and surrealism along with more traditional literary pieces, from authors all over the world. Whatever your fiction preferences might be, this book is sure to introduce you to some new favourite authors and perhaps expand your literary horizons.
edited by Jordan Lapp, Camille Gooderham Campbell, Steven Smethurst
Pages: 316 • Publisher: Every Day Publishing • Language: English
Hardcover Gift Edition
foil-stamped grey cloth cover w/ full-colour dustjacket, black print on creme pages
Date of Publication January 6, 2010
Product Dimensions 9″ x 6″ x 0.9″
Shipping Weight 1.5 lbs
Suggested Retail Price $28.95 USD • $34.95 CAD • £18.95 GBP • €26.95 EUR
Trade Paperback Edition
perfect-bound full-colour cover, black print on creme pages
Date of Publication January 15, 2010
Product Dimensions 9″ x 6″ x 0.7″
Shipping Weight 1.2 lbs
Suggested Retail Price $15.95 USD • $18.95 CAD • £10.95 GBP • €12.95 EUR
Available online at:
- Amazon — Hardcover / Paperback
- Amazon Canada — Hardcover / Paperback
- Amazon UK — Hardcover / Paperback
- Barnes & Noble — Hardcover / Paperback
- Blackwell — Hardcover / Paperback
- Chapters Indigo — Hardcover / Paperback
- IndieBound — Hardcover / Paperback
- Waterstone’s — Hardcover / Paperback
- Booksellers can order The Best of Every Day Fiction Two through Ingram Book Company or Bertram Books.
- Inquiries about wholesale orders may also be made directly by contacting Every Day Publishing.
Want to do more?